Friday, March 13, 2009
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!!
So if you get a fever, and you are sick you usually go to the doctor, right? Sometimes even when you are well you go to the doctor for a routine appointment. Well, the later was the case yesterday. Claire had her 2 month checkup with Dr. Addison. We made sure to schedule a "first" appointment so we would not have to be there that long. He doesn't start on Thursdays until 12:00 so we got a 12:30 appt. We showed up early at 12:15 to sneak in front of anyone else with a 12:30 appt. We get to the waiting room and perfect, no one is there. This should be a quick in and out. WRONG!!!!!!!!! We wait for 1 hour and 30 min in the waiting room and then when we finally get called back we spend another hour and 20 min in the room before we get to leave. Our doctor is an ASS by the way. When he comes in the douche bag doesn't even apologize for being late. Like we don't have better places to be. Claire has been wheezing, irritable, and for the first time yesterday had blood in her poop. He showed no concern what so ever. If something bad happens, I guess I know who to file a lawsuit against. When we left the doctor's office, I was so mad I started punching the elevator like it was my own personal Rihanna!! Man, was I hot under the collar!! I definitely had a fever and the only prescription was more cowbell!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment